Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quickie About Cyrus

So it has recently been brought to my attention that I am tragically misunderstood.

Our dear, fearless leaders, Mr. Testa and Mr. Johansson mentioned to me today that some of the seemingly caustic remarks that I make on this blog could be interpreted by others as being (gasp) mean-spirited.

I would like to take a moment to apologize officially if I personally offended any of you. However, in the future, please take all my comments with a grain of salt. Many of the suggestions that I make are pertinent and could actually be used constructively. My remarks, dripping with sarcasm, are merely intended to lighten up the concept of correcting my peers. As a blossoming young-adult, you should have a thicker skin than I should be able to penetrate with my tomfoolery.

Thank you for your patience. In the future, please keep this conveniently in the back of your mind.

4 comments:

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andreas Johansson said...

Right on...

little miss laura said...

hi cyrus!
Some constructive criticism for you that I'm sure you're always more than happy to receive because I know you are always looking to make yourself a better person: "young adult" is actually not hyphenated.

Sethna said...

Here is what I have learned about the term "young adult" When talking about a person, as I did, you are right. It is not hyphenated. However, "young-adult" is a term used to describe a type of printed material (notice I abstained from using the word "literature").