Friday, October 24, 2008

Bike Ride

My group was originally supposed to be combined with Cyrus's and Jeff's, but a couple of people decided they didn't want to stay with them. So we split up.

My group worked very well, I tried to tell them as much as possible, sometimes they didn't want to listen. I feel I had control over my group but wasn't as good of a teacher as I could've been. I liked being able to learn on something as simple as a bike ride.

Also, I loved the burn in my calfs for the rest of the day

Blogged by Evan

6 comments:

Andreas Johansson said...

Nice comments. I liked you reflective piece of "could have been better". That takes guts.

Sethna said...

Burn in your calfs? You girl.

I would suggest you obtain a bamboo cane for future events of this nature.

That way you can deal with folks like those two guys who felt like they had to "stick it to the man" via you and I.

First Knight said...

I would like to hear more about what you and others would suggest would make the teaching part better?!

Jeff said...

You got the cream of giggling gaggle crop, the ones who didn't want to deal with the others' crap. Consider yourself lucky.

Anna C said...

Suggestions for teaching? I don't think everyone wanted to be there and maybe the sign ups couold be narrowed down. also, people focus better without their friends so maybe groups should have been divided evenly and randomly for a better and more efficient learning experience.

First Knight said...

Remember, for you it was a class with assignments, for them it was something fun to do on a day off.