Friday, September 26, 2008

Valley Voyages 9/20

This is a great class. People ask me what this is and they say "O that sounds boring" and i tell them it isn't at all. I enjoyed the trip the other day very much. On the trail the other day I liked learning about the different parts of nature and how it had formed the things we were seeing. I liked being able to use all of the expensive high quality technology to take photo memories of the day. It really captured the feeling of what we were doing. The only thing I did not like about the day was the time frame. Certain parts of the day felt rushed while others in the morning were dragged out. I think next time will go a lot better because now we know how we work together as a group. I would also like to send a big thanks to Mr. Johansen's father in law for providing us with a nice snack.

Evan G

6 comments:

First Knight said...

You're right about the timing. It is something we will always battle. I' m afraid me and my kids got in Mr J's way a little too much in the morning, but he did a great job! By the way Johansson is spelled with 2 s and an o.

Anna C said...

People ask me what the class is about too and I don't always do a good job explaining it.

Sethna said...

I didn't know that was Mr. Johansson's father-in-law.

Also, in the future, when people tell you that Valley Voyages sounds boring feel free to punch them in the face.

Lienne said...

I agree with the timing. However, I think that because it was Homecoming that night, we were a little rushed because the students needed to get home and get ready.

loman said...

nice reflection on the day...

Jeff said...

I also appreciated the fact that we were trusted with the expensive equipment. It really added to the experience.