Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stan Hywet Collage

So I finally got around to getting these pictures home and online, and now I'm sharing them with you all. This is from the Stan Hywet trip (hence the title) and I ended up taking the huge house as an opportunity to do my weekend picture-taking for Photography (the project was to make a collage out of something, as you can see). Enjoy!


Stan Hywet: Snapshots by ~ob0eplayer4life on deviantART

For another version of this (where all the pictures are black and white but I've tinted a few of them like pink and blue), go here:
http://ob0eplayer4life.deviantart.com/art/Stan-Hywet-B-W-Tinted-106427455

2 comments:

Alphie said...

Wow, that's really interesting!

I really like how you used Stan Hywet for your project.

=)

Sethna said...

That's awesome! I really like the idea!