Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday the 23rd

I don't know about everyone else - but I had a fun day - I was rather surprised by this I must admit...I have of course been to all these sites already, and was thinking it would be more of the same, but I really enjoyed making use of all the documents at our disposal at the library...I looked up my grandmother and grandfather's lineage which was very enlightening, found out that my grandfather is from Yugoslavia...all this time - up until Friday - I thought he was from Czechoslovakian - my family has had it wrong all this time...that was my ahh haa moment of the day.

4 comments:

Sethna said...

I see Ashley.

Evan said...

you weren't the only that enjoyed the day

Alphie said...

Brilliant on your big family whoopsies.

Jeff said...

I wonder how your family managed to mix those up.